Why work with us?
- A generous compensation plan
- A comprehensive benefits package and group savings plan
- Company Vehicle, cell phone allowance provided
We are currently seeking:
- Perform all maintenance, service, and installations by following manufacturer specifications.
- Maintain, repair, and perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential/commercial equipment.
- Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC options to ensure customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Represent Bruce Mechanical in a professional, courteous manner on each call.
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all equipment and regulations.
A minimum of 3 years of recent HVAC Installation experience with exposure to furnaces, fireplaces, central and ductless air conditioners, gas boilers, water heaters including tankless water heaters.
- Valid Gas Fitter/ Gas Technician II license.
- Refrigeration License considered a strong asset.
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean record required.
- Understands and willingness to follow proper safety techniques.
- Be comfortable with working outside and in all weather conditions.
- Occasionally work in confined spaces and at elevated heights.
- On call rotation every 3 weeks approx. (some flexibility is available/required when workloads allow and to meet the needs of our customers).
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $51,273.00-$62,667.00 per year
Salary: Commission & Salary TBD during the interview process.